Wednesday 4 August 2010

illustration friday progress - 'artificial'




this weeks theme got me all excited as i have an odd thing for anatomy and the like. decided on going for an artificial heart but wanted to make it like a factory, recycling it's intake and producing lots of love (daww). so here is the pencil sketch, followed by a photocopy of said sketch with lines gone over with pen. will add colour tonight (if i don't get sidetracked by crochet) however i really like them black and white so we'll see what i can do to it with the magical mac...

1 comment:

  1. Hey I would LOVE to get this work done as a tattoo. If you wouldn't mind. I'd be glad to send you a pic once it was done and be sure everyone knew who the original artist was. I want it on top of my wrist, to show I wear my heart on my sleeve. It's even more fitting because it's a mechanical heart. Thanks for the consideration!

    ReplyDelete