Friday 29 July 2011

MKPulse illo drawn... to be continued!

I've been looking to do some portfolio work for a while now, and thought how about seeing if local publications need an illustrator willing to work for free? The lovely people at MKPulse magazine replied and want me to produce some images inspired by Milton Keynes, and I jumped at the chance!


Here's the first one I've been working on, it's of the Theatre District which I am frequently in and around with friends so I know it quite well! I'm going to do some more of rural parts for a bit of contrast, but I do like the architectural style of this drawing. MK is full of amazing architecture and sculptural work so this style fits quite well I think. Needs a fair bit of tweaking yet so I better get to work!

1 comment:

  1. WOW this looks so cool. Love the line work, its so delicate especially considering the architectural style, but it works! Will look forward to the finished pieces. Good luck with the rest of the images :)

    ReplyDelete