Monday 1 August 2011

'obsession' - illustration friday

I've always had a slight obsession with wanting to travel around America, and I've wanted to go to all the big cities for years!

My uncle went when he was my age (22) and used the Greyhound buses to travel across the country, stopping off whenever and wherever he was. How amazing would that be? Never know who you'd meet or what you'd get up to, and get to see so many great and iconic places. This would be a dream for me to do, and if I ever get rich it's the first thing on my list, and these are only a few of the cities on the agenda!

One day...

6 comments:

  1. ooo! You included Philadelphia; people always leave us out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the illustration and the story of your uncle. In the late 70s and early 80s, my uncle hitchhiked (!) across all 48 states. Sadly, he passed away before I was old enough to ask him about his travels/adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a Friday Favorite! http://hello7arts.com/blog/2011/08/friday-favorites-obsession/

    ReplyDelete