Sunday 11 September 2011

some crochet happenings

Extreme apologies for no updates, no scanner and immobility means my work is suffering somewhat at the moment. However, I shall share with you my recent crochet creations that are adorning my bedroom at the moment!

This is probably the most complicated one so far, but also the cutest! The pattern is available from amigurumis.nl and it's very well written and easy to follow. Although with all the colour changes it's not for the faint hearted crochet-er, but it's oh so worth it!


Then there's this guy! The pattern is from Pink Tree Creature's Etsy shop and was really good fun to make. Very easy to follow and again great instructions, it'll take you a while but I reckon it's achievable for beginners/intermediates.




Although he's been trying to buy all sorts of lovely things through Etsy, tsk! 

There are tons and tons of fantastically written patterns out there, I wish I had the patience to create my own. So thank you to all the dedicated crochet people for these lovely patterns! 

No comments:

Post a Comment